From the manufacturer
Ingersoll Rand 301B Air Angle Die Grinder
Real Tools for Real Work
As part of an expanded line of long lasting, economical, general purpose grinders, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere!
– Powerful motor with precision gearing offers 0.25 HP (0.19kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
– Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration and ensures a longer life.
– Stong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
– Small and lightweight design provides easy operation, greater access to tight spots.
– Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
– Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean.
What’s in the Box
301B Air Angle Die Grinder; 1/4-inch and 6 mm collets; two wrenches; operating instructions.
301B Air Angle Die Grinder Key Specs
Power: .25 HP
Free Speed: 21,000 RPM
Product Weight: 1.02 lbs
Output (collet size): 1/4 in. (6mm)
Ave. Air Consumption: 6 CFM
Air Consumption at Load: 24 CFM
Air Inlet: 1/4 in.
Minimum Hose Size: 3/8 in. (10 mm)
Strong Aluminum Housing
Strong Aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
Powerful motor with precision gearing offers 0.25 HP (0.19kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
Durable Ball-Bearing Construction
Durable ball-bearing construction improved balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand has stood at the vanguard of industrial innovation for over 100 year. From air compressor systems to power tools and beyond, the company manufactures products that offer best-in-class quality, reliability, durability, and performance. Ingersoll Rand is also deeply committed to building a better future. At every level of business, the company promotes environmentally sound practices to achieve progress that is truly sustainable. With offices and plants across the globe, Ingersoll Rand strives to meet the world’s growing need for clean and comfortable air, safe and fresh food, energy efficiency, and sustainability.