1 x Tapping Block
1 x Pull Bar
1 x Rubber Hammer
30 x Spacers
Easy to use
-Use the pull bar to eliminate gaps on the long side of the planks.
– Insert the tapping block into the tongue of the plank when tapping two planks together.
– Adjust the thickness of the gap using two spacers.
– make sure to place the spacers on the edges, leaving enough room for expansion if needed.
– Use the mallet to hammer the tapping block to eliminate gaps between planks.
1. If you have any question about the product,we would be more than happy to serve you! Wish you have a good shopping experience.
2. Chromatic aberration may occur due to the imaging principle of the display and different shooting results.
3. Manual measurement, error 1cm, depending on the actual situation, please understand.Thank you!