Cooltop Laminate Wood Flooring Installation Kit
How to Install Laminate Flooring
When you move into a new home or want to redecorate, Laminate flooring would be an excellent choice. Within one day, you can install laminate flooring by yourself, simple as putting together a giant puzzle.
1. Before your installation, PLS thoroughly sweeps and vacuums the entire floor. Make sure you have removed everything on the floor.
2. It would be better to put down underlayment before laying the laminate, as this layer helps absorb sound.
3. Adjust the thickness of the gap using two spacers – make sure to place the spacers on the edges, leaving enough room for expansion if needed. The spacers have “serrated” edges that lock them into the correct position once a board is placed against them.
4. Start by placing the long edge of the tapping block against the flooring. Then use the mallet to hammer the tapping block to eliminate gaps between planks. It can be used with both adhered and glue less laminate or hardwood floating flooring systems.
5. Place the short end of the laminate pull bar down, so the lip hangs down over the end of the flooring panel With the tall end pointing up use a hammer and gently tap the tall section to eliminate gaps on the long side of the planks.
1 x upgraded rubber hammer
1 x pull bar
1 x tapping block
40 x spacers
2 x knee pads
1 x Small backpack